Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Mothers to be Glenfield/Holsworthy/Moorebank/Liverpool Area (NSW)

Mothers to be Glenfield/Holsworthy/Moorebank/Liverpool Area (NSW) Lock Rss

Hi
I am waiting paitiently for our little one to arrive (due yesterday) but wanted to see if their were any other new mums to soon be in the area.

I have been living here for over 12mths but do not have many friends in the area, nor any with babies.

Interested in starting up a mothers group if their is anyone else out there or does anyone know of any groups that may exist in the area.

Vanessa
How very exciting! Fingers crossed for you that bubs is here really soon. The local community health clinics have an organized mothers group program for about 4 weeks which has the double purpose of providing education to new mums and also an opportunity to meet mums who you can continue to catch up with socially and for support. Your local intake number is 87884288.
You may be interested in Mums & Bubs Group Fitness Programs at West Hoxton!

•Mums & Bubs sessions are an outdoor program where mums can start to regain their pre-pregnancy bodies, while exercising with their babies or children. Our focus is on increasing cardiovascular fitness & muscle tone.

•Classes include a warm up with a walk, where children remain in the pram. We then move to the oval for further training. Young babies can remain in the prams, or bring a blanket for them to lay on the grass and play with toys.

Greenway Drive West Hoxton NSW 2171

DAYS & TIMES
Monday 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Wednesday 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Friday 10:00 am – 11:00 am

PRICING
3 month membership
$20.00 per week (fortnightly direct debit)
This will allow you to come to ALL Mums & Bubs Sessions.

Please contact us on 02 8764 8428 to sign up!
That's really helpful community there! I never ever though this much to easier steps to become a mom without joining the expert communities. Pregnancy is a big mess if you are unaware or we have no knowledge about that then I'm able to join https://assignmentjunkie.co.uk/essay-writer to hire qualified assistance. Thank you!
Sign in to follow this topic