Huggies Forum

Jamisontown Rss

Hi my name is sue, I have 3 kids I live in Jamisontown South Penrith NSW. If you live in or near my area you can e-mail me anytime. keeffes@bigpond.com Please. I would like to meet you, have a cuppa and a chat.
Hi Sue, my name is Kristy and am a first time mum to a 4 month old daughter. I live in Faulconbridge and am in Penrith all the time as my Mum and sister live there. I am currently on maternity leave and am finding I need to start getting out a bit more!
Hi Kristy, I'm sue, just a short message to say hi, did you get my e-mail?I hope I didn't scare you off. I would like to meet you and have a chat and a cuppa if you like.

Please e-mail me: susiesmile@optusnet.com.au or suekeeffe@optusnet.com.au I would like to hear from you. welcome to parent exchange. I have been a member for some time now. and it is great, I have a few contacts already.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sue Keeffe.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

Hi Kristy. Its sue. I haven't heard from you for a while. I hope you are well. I hope I didn't scare you off. when I asked if you lived in Monica pl The reason I asked you is, I had met a girl named kristy once before, I thought it was you. please write back. I would love to hear from you. My e-mail addresses again is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au or suekeeffe@optusnet.com.au Please write back. I would love to chat with you.

I hope to talk to you soon
Sue.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

Hi there! i'm Sue. I just wanted to leave my new e-mail addy, susiesmile@optusnet.com.au

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sue.
No offence Sue, but you sound desperate to find somebody to talk too, maybe you should find a councellor or talk to your doctor. The desperation makes you seem a bit crazy and thats probaly the reason you scare people off. Anyways all the best for 2005.
?
hello mandy no offence to you but to tell someone you dont even know to go and see a shrink is kind off harsh dont you think so ??????
some people are more despearte then others to meat people and sometimes one can wonder what happend to someone you talkedf some time ago .
then you can feel free to asking and maby evev worrying!!!!!
some people have not many friends in this country and just love to be in contact to all sorts off other people NOT ONLY AS DESPERATION but because one cares

and sue
hope you are doing great and i love to talk or just listen
mail me on
mittiskarzak@hotmail.com

Manuela,NSW baby girl borne on the 8.jan 2005

Hi there mandy9695. I'm not desperate to find somebody to talk to. I don't need a councellor or doctor. I'm not crazy, If you think that. I'm not trying to be nasty towards you either. I'm just being friendly thats all. No big deal. I'm just a easy going person (well thats what my husband always says too me!)

My e-mail address is lollies3@optusnet.com.au
or sue_keeffe@yahoo.com.au

and I have also got msn messenger my e-mail to that is lollies3@optusnet.com.au

and I have yahoo messenger too. susiesmilesmj2000 But if your not interested thats ok I don't mind.

take care
Sue. Mother of 3 kids under 6 Yrs old.
hi every one mums and bubs are meeting at minchinbury next wed 23rd march let me know your email add if u r interested

~

hi everyone we are meeting tomorrow at kidz club at minchinbury hope u can all come

http://groups.msn.com/mumsandbubs/

leetaylor21@hotmail.com

~

Sign in to follow this topic