Huggies Forum

Annoying!!!! Lock Rss

Sorry, but why do garbage men come in the afternoon when i have a child who is napping?

I find it very annoying!!!!

Since ive moved here they come in the afternoon. the other place i was at, they'd both be taken by now!!

Ok i just had to say cos i find it rather annoying!!! lol
Could be worse! Ours come at sparrows fart (dawn)!!!
Our bin guy comes at like 9ish i think so that is ok!
Ours always come really early on the days we have forgotten to put the bin out, then late on the days we have remembered! Guaranteed!

Sorry, but why do garbage men come in the afternoon when i have a child who is napping?

I find it very annoying!!!!

Since ive moved here they come in the afternoon. the other place i was at, they'd both be taken by now!!

Ok i just had to say cos i find it rather annoying!!! lol

Yep very annoying! ours comes around this time also an the kids are sleeping then they get woken up not long after they've gone to sleep so usually on mondays they don't have sleeps..

Could be worse! Ours come at sparrows fart (dawn)!!!

So does mine and he makes sure he shakes the sh.it out of each bin as he empties it so the lids flap all over the place and then he bangs them down so hard that they either fall over or lean over on their lids!! Then he roars off at full noise to the next bin and brakes hard so the brakes squeal............every bloody week ggggrrrrr. You can hear him coming 2 streets away!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's even worse on recycling day with all the glass jars/bottles rattling together

HeartKids show courage, strength & tenacity

Sign in to follow this topic