Huggies Forum

New to this Forum Rss

Hi Everybody

I am a 25 year old mummy to a gorgeous 2 year old boy and another one due in June 2004. Am new to this forum and thought I would introuduce myself and try to find out how this site works and meet other mums.

Heather
Hello Heather

it really is a great site! if you are waiting an answer to a particular topic you just post it in the relevant section and other mums like me post responses up.

And you learn lots from other mums too!

all the best with your pregnancy

Bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hey Heather how are you. My name is Nush and I am 27 and have a 3 1/2 yr old girl and another due in July this year. I'm from Brisbane, where are you from? I'm pretty new to this too but I have been having a great time reading all the posts and replying. I think its really good to hear how other Mum's are doing.

Nush,Qld mum to Caitlin(18/8/00)and Ella(24/7/04)

Hello Heather,

Welcome to Huggies! We have crossed paths at another site... but I am so glad to see you are here now. You would remember me as MaddysMum. I look forward to chatting with you in this happy environment.

Michelle.
Hi Michelle

I Have been reading a few of your posts and had a funny feeling we had crossed paths before..... I look forward to chatting to you in this forum and hoping it is alot happier then the other one.

Heather
Hi Heather,

I hope you enjoy this forum as much as myself and all the other mum's here.

I will be in touch with you via e-mail soon, have been very busy and very tired this past week.

Happy wandering around Huggies smile

Michelle smile
Hi i am fairly new to this site to. My name is Casey. I am 20 yrs old. And have a beautiful baby boy who is 19 months. Look forward to meeting other mums.
Feel free to email me, my address is kc_tj@hotmail.com
Casey

Casey, TJ (15/8/2002) and due in march

WELCOME:)
Thank you. This site is really good am begining to meet people.
Casey

Casey, TJ (15/8/2002) and due in march

Hi Heather

Welcome to Huggies

Im Elena and my 9 mth old baby boy's name is James.

I love this site and I am sure you will too. The mums( and dads) in here are wonderful and very very helpful.

Look forward to reading your posts
smile

helena- vic- ds-3.5 dd- 1

Hi Heather,

My name is Michelle, married to Chris & have 1 son Corey who is 1.

I live in Liverpool, Sydney.

Where are you from

This site is fantastic, any questions you have you will alway get a range of answers & you can use the ones that suit you.

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

Hi, I am new too.. Good to see other new people, not so scary to join in this way.
Sign in to follow this topic