Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. where do your kids sit in the car?

where do your kids sit in the car? Lock Rss

hi just wondering where your kids sit in the car. jorjah will be 2 when i have this baby so they will both be in car seats. i have a 4wd and was wondering how other parents seat their kids? jorjah currently sits in the back in the middle seat (in her car seat) but just wondering when i have the baby is it silly to put them next to each other (one on the back left one in the middle) or do i have to seat them apart? i am nervous as i now they say the left or middle is the safest but i think jorjah would always be touching the baby etc.. what do u guys reccomend?

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

I have my 2 year old behind the drivers seat, and my 1 yo behind the passenger seat. Xander is great! If we're somewhere too dangerous for him to get out his side, eg parked on the road or in a busy carpark, he climbs over and gets out Marshall's side.

I have been awake at nights lately though, wondering where they are all going to go when #3 arrives in March! We have a 7-seater, so space is no problem, just location!!

Dette, DS 06.03, DS 10.04, DD 03.06 & Due Sept 07!

Hi, I had the same problem deciding where to sit my two. At first I had my 2 year old behind my seat and my newborn on the passenger side. However, it made it hard to get out the 2 year old on busy roads etc.. and then make her stand on the nature strip while I got out her newborn brother. After about a month I changed them over and it has been HEAPS easier!! Now my 5 month old is behind my seat, so I get him out then go around to the passenger side and unbuckle my two year old and she climbs out herself while I hold her brother. HEAPS BETTER, and I also drive a 4WD and she climbs in and out easily.
Thats what I found works for me!!!

Jo, VIC, Charli 2yrs, Blake 5mths

Well, I'm expecting twins in 7 weeks time, and haev a 16 month old daughter. We only have a wagon and I often wonder how all mine are going to fit in!

Anyone else out there with twins and a young singleton?

Mel, Qld

Sign in to follow this topic