Huggies Forum

Birthday Cakes Rss

Does anyone know any good books or web sites that offer good birthday cake ideas? Hamish turns 1 on the 26th March (I Can't believe it) and I want to make him a buzz lightyear cake - as he loves Buzz and Woody.

Thanks.

Deb, Edmonton, Hamish 26/03/03 Toby 16/03/05

Don't know about Buzz or Woody specifically but Women's Weekly have the best kids birthday cakes books. You can get them from newsagents and stuff but ask your mum or mil or their friends as they have been around for ages. The cakes look great but are actually really easy to make.

Kelly,QLD, boy 23.01.03 and girl 08.04.05

Doesnt that fist year fly? When James turned one in December i made him a blue number 1 cake with a tin my freind hired from a cake tin shop, you may be able to find one in your area. I got such a buzz from making the cake my self . I dont bake at all , so i was really proud of my self.You could also try to get a cake shop to make buzz and woody out of icing and put it on a cake you bake yourself. Please let me know how you went , i'd love to hear.

marianne, Qld , mum cheeky monkey 14months

if you trace a picture of buzz it would be quite easy to make i did that with barneyand last year my hubby made a pattern and cut the cake into the shape of diesel 10 . the mean train from thomas

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Now mods...Don't you think deleting something like this would have been better than what got deleted yesterday?
Sign in to follow this topic