Huggies Forum

Mum with Teenagers and Baby Rss

Hi Im Sandy 39yrs I have a daughter 13yrs a son 10yrs and a 1yr old baby girl,they are all beautiful,but because I have a 10yr gape,I would love to meet or chat with other mothers in the same, boat having teenagers and baby.Or anybody with 1yr old.
Looking forward to hearing from someone.
Sandy.

SandyQld1yr old girl

Hi Sandy,

I'm 40 and have DD 8yrs and another DD 8 months, so I am in a similar situation to you. How are you coping with the age difference? I find I'm not giving the oldest the attention she needs and I'm feeling guilty over this sad

Vic, 2 girls - 9 yo & 17mth old

Hi Sandy
I am 27 with three children aged 11, 7and a half and 18 months it's not easy having the gap but sometimes it makes live alot easier.
All I find is trying to do things with one at a time hard but I think it is getting there.
smile

K,WA,mum of 3

Hi all,
I have an almost 11 yo boy, 8 yo girl and 10 month boy. I always wanted 3 kids, but I always said I wouldn't have no.3 until the other 2 were at school. That way, I could spend quality time with baby, without feeling as though I was neglecting the other pair. Once they are home from school, the baby usually goes to bed, so this allows me quality time with the older two, as I help them with their homework and they tell me about their day.

I love the age gap, as I don't have to constantly run around 3 little one. The older two are independant and can do things for themselves without me having to stand over them supervising their every move. They also help out with baby and the keeping of the house, so they are a great help.

If anyone would like to chat, my email is traceyl01@hotmail.com

Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

hi well I have a 14yr old my husband has a 15yr & 14 yr old so there is a huge gap between my daughter who is with my 2 boys all the time & she is against me even thinking of having another which I would like because I would love to try for another girl as we have 4 boys & 1 boy & it is hard sometimes but it does get easier

Nicole, Qld, 18yr, 7yr, 4yrs

i thought someone might want to seeing tho they wont get rid of them them
Hi Im Robyn, i have a 14 yr old, and 12 yr old and a 18 month old smile]
I have a 13 boy a 9 year girl and a 19 month old baby boy.
hi im ema im 30 and have a 5mth old dd and a 9yr old ds and my partner has a 14 and 12yrs old boys as well who are here every sec wend, i find it very hard as well trying to jugle them all and as it was only me and my son for a long time i feel bad for not having the same amount of time to spend with him.

Hi!

I have a 15 year old and a 4 year old !
Sometimes I love the age gap but other times I hate it !!
At the moment they both in the worst age I think so getting a few gray hairs!!
Hi all

Thought i would add my two cents as this is my situation too.
I have a 14 year old girl & 10 yr boy and my baby girl is 8 weeks.

I love having a little one again and i can barely remember what it was like with my other two so it feels like im a new mum all over again.

Cheers Serena
I have a 10yr old DD a 6yr old DS and an almost 5 month DS...I love the big age gap but my DD is at that stage now where she is going through puberty so its...hmmm fun LOL

Mummy to 3 little goblins

Sign in to follow this topic