Huggies Forum

Really Sad Rss

I seem to be having a bad couple of days I keep bursting into tears and I don't know why!

I have an 8 month old little boy who is an absolute angel I love him so much and would do anything for him I just don't know why I am feeling so sad at the moment! he is not causing me any problems though which is good!

I am hoping it passes soon!

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hi Melis,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like that. I know exactly how you feel, because I went through the exact same thing after my baby was born, but I was diagnosed as having post natal depression. I have now been on medication for 4 months which has helped me a great deal. You may not be as your baby is 8 mths old, but just go see your doctor who may be able to help.

Good luck.

Sam

Mum to toddler

Hi there, I have an 8 month old girl. I think we all have days like that. I find that it's so much worse when I'm really really tired but unfortunately with little ones that's often unaviodable. Hope you feel better

Erin,W.A. kids 12,5,2 and 1

Hi Melis,

Sorry to hear you are feeling sad. Hopefully you will feel better soon. If you aren't, you should take Sammie's advice and speak to your GP or Child Health Nurse as they may be able to help.

Mum to DD 08.08.03 and DS 12.05.05

hi i agree go see a doctor just cuz your daughter is 8 months old DOES not mean its not PND go see some you can talk to

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi there to all you Mum's that get sad! It is so reasurring to know that we are not alone and do not have to keep these feeling bottled up inside.
About three months after having my little girl I was feeling quite under the weather. My mum is of the old school and depression in something that is all IN YOUR HEAD!! Well it took a few close freinds and the local doctor to convince me that is not made up and is quite real. Raylee and I are doing really well now and have our own support group of friends that have also suffored bouts of sadness.
So all the best and cry if you want to!!!

Meg,Qld,littlegirl

Hi,i know how you feel.Ialready had a 2year old boy ,when i had my little girl and i didn't realize until she was 1yand 2 months that i had post natal depression.It was really bad,i used to cry all the time,get angry at every one and i was so scared of what was happening to me.I thought i was losing it,i also went on tablets and i'm so glad i did.I have now been of the tablets for 1 month.I't good to be me again.I really hope you start feeling like you again.If you need to talk feel free to email me on tammy6@dodo.com.au.

tammy mother of beau 4,rochelle 2.

TAMMY,NSW,22MTHS,3YEARS

its really hard when u feel really sad.
but just wondering if u might ask yourself ...... if you think back to when you started to feel sad was there an event or did something happen to trigger your sadness? have you been home bound for a while? even your diet can have an effect aswell. as one of the others said we tend to bottle things up and p.n.d. can come anytime after you have a baby thats why they call it 'post' and not 'pre'
smile
my daughter is 15weeks old and for 13 of those weeks i was so down that i didnt think i could get much lower,i didnt really talk to anyone because i felt like i didnt want to put my probs on anyone else, as they all have their own worries. but then i got my period back and since then (touch wood) i have been ok. so in my case it was hormonal (i'm assuming anyway) :S smile

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Sign in to follow this topic