Huggies Forum

FAT BLASTER MAX????? Rss

Hi,
I have been thinking about using the new Fat BlasterMax. Since I had my son I have lost 33kgs, which is great but I have 13kgs till my goal weight and someone mentioned how great this is, Just wondering if anyone here has used it or heard of anyone using it, I lost all that weight by myself and I kind of want to stick it out alone, but thought it may not hurt to give it a try? Any feedback to help with my choice would be great. thank you.
Mandy.

2 cuties 7/5/99 & 8/9/04

Hi Mandy -
I havent even of heard of it but just wanted to say well done! thats amazing I lost just over 20kg before I had my second and am back at that weight now he is 10months. That last quarter seems to take forever I know. I am getting anoyed as there is a last 2 kg I would like to take off - will keep an eye on this thread to see what you turn up but hey you can obviously do it alone anyways!
Good luck
Bec

Bec, NsW, charlie 5, AJ almost 3

Hi Mandy,

What a great accomplishment! You go girl!
I used these years ago, and found them a bit useless. I was going to the gym regularly at the time and over a period of 3 months I lost about 5 kgs - so nothing great, considering the exercise I was doing.
I really think it's a matter of how your body deals with them - like most things, you'll need to try it for yourself to see if it's good or not.
I know my metabolism is crappy, so I don't think those sort of suppliments that are supposed to speed up your metabolism work for me.

All the best with reaching your goal.

Sign in to follow this topic