Huggies Forum

Im new to this. Rss

Hi all my son is now 11wks old and Im finding it a tad hard. He is delightful but weve had nothing but struggles with it all. He was born with a skin tag on his chin which was removed under general when he was 9 weeks old and he is still recovering from that and now has the chicken pox very badly. He also has to be checked every month for congenital glaucoma which his dad has so we are off to the hospital for more prodding till he is one. He doesnt sleep all that well but better since I got him a dummy he just loves to suck. I love being a mum and wouldnt trade it for the world but find it hard doing it on my own most of the time my partner works two jobs and is gone from 9am to 1am. Phoenix my son keeps me going. Id love to hear from other parents for support my email is cezbear@yahoo.com
Hi cezbear,
Keep up your spirits. Babies know when theirs mums are feeling a bit down and they tend to "play up." Keep positive and try not to get down. Things will get better, you just have to tell yourself that. I will contact you by email, and we can chat if you like. I am a good listener!

Mother of 3, Qld

Hey cezbear,
My son is also 11 weeks, and although we haven't had to many problems I understand what you are going through as i find it hard enough as it is. The chicken pox, thats terrible it's awful when they are sick they are so tiny and vulnerable.
Sounds like you have been through alot aready they are just a constant worry aren't they.
My son also loves the dummy I would be lost without it.
My email address is sandbroe@yahoo.com.au if you want to chat or swap some stories and have a good laugh.
Hang in there things will get better.

Bek NSW 10mth boy

Sign in to follow this topic