Huggies Forum

Merry Xmas Rss

I like to say to all HAVE A MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

From Di SA.
Hi Di and everyone else,

Best wishes to all, for a safe and wonderful Yuletide season!!

Tepe wink

PS I hope all first time mummies have an especially memerable time with their new bubs!!

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Yes me to.

Everyone have a wonderful CHRISTMAS AND FANTASTIC NEW YEAR.

we are really looking forward to this christmas as it our 1st christmas with Corey.

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

Yeh here here
Merry xmas everyone!
see ya all next yr
xxxxxx

Dp: Danny: 30/10/82, Ds: Joshua: 25/03/03

Me and my family would like to wish everyone a safe and happy christmas and new year. Take care over the holiday period, we all have little ones to think of!

Mother of 3, Qld

HAPPY XMAS, & HAVE A GR8! NEW YR:)!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,LORRAINE, MUM 2 AIMEE LOUISE:) 4& 4 BOYZ
I to would also like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy new year..

Will talk to you all again soon..

Mel, Briz, 3 children

To all the wonderful mums, dads and bouncing babies that bring us so much joy, I just want to wish you all a very happy, healthy and safe Christmas. May the joy in our little ones faces remind us of how special this time of year is. Best wishes for a fantastic New Year also. I am excited as we have baby number 2 due in July 2004. Its going to be another great year for me and my precious family. Take care everyone, see you around the chat room in 2004!!!
Martika lee and I would too like to wish every one a very Merry Christmas and a safe new year and good luck too all the new mums that are having their little bubs and enjoy them they grow so fast...

Karlena QLD 1yr Baby Girl Martika

We also would like to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

Louise, Brisbane Qld. Mum to Ella and Luca

Merry Christmas Everyone! I will enjoy having my first family Xmas. Hope your little ones get lots of goodies! Spoil them rotten!!

michelle, mum of jackson 13-02-03

Yeah you all have a great christmas and a wonderful new year, we're looking forward to our first christmas as a family instead of me being a single mum and hubby being lonely and out first christmas with our baby girl. should be great!

Erin,W.A. kids 12,5,2 and 1

Sign in to follow this topic