Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Your Stories
  5. any1's baby born around or on april 11th, 03?

any1's baby born around or on april 11th, 03? Rss

hi, i'm new here, & thought it would be nice to talk to other mums whos babies were born on or around april11, luv to chat smile......lorraine.
Hi
The closest I come to that is a boy on May19th. Also I have a set of twins that are 5yrs old, Boy-Girl. I will chat if you want to. I have posted my email addy in the Adelaide post under Di.

Di.
Hi Lozzy,
My daughter was born on the 5th April 2003. I am happy to chat anytime. Do you have a daughter or son?
hi kj, i have a daughter, 7mth old:)..... she was much longed for, as i also have 4 boys, r u on msn or yahoo chat?................luv to chat......take care lozzy.
hi Lorraine!
my daughter was born April 18th '03 smile email me if you like Maibacache@aol.com

Angelica Mum to Troy (6) Aaliyah (4) & Carlos (1)

Hi,
My son was born on the 26th April 03. If you want to email me please do, karlee@supacool.com.au

Karlee, WA, 1 & 2 yr old boys.

Hi,
My son was born on Easter Saturday - April 19th 2003. He was born on what would have his great grandfathers birthday. I'll chat if you like. Contact me on traceyl01@hotmail.com

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi. My daughter was born 3 months premature on 13/01/03, but her due date, which we take her adjusted age from is the 11/04/03 - so even though she is 11 months old she is only at the size and developmental stage of an 8 month old.
Hi,
I have a girl born on May 22, but she was 4 weeks early.
Happy to chat if you want, she's my first.
email indha_steph@hotmail.com

Steph

Jasmine, 8 months

Hi Lozzy.
My daughter was born on 11 april 03. 7:51pm. and was 8'11 lbs and 53 cm long at birth. What a way to send their 1st birthday, on Easter!!!

Email me: sel_rae@hotmail.com

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

and my birthday is 4 days later.

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

Hi,
My son was born on 10/04/03 He was 8lb 7oz and his name is Oliver. Not long until his birthday! My sister also lives in NZ!

Kerry-Ann
Mum to 3
Boy 12, girl 8 Boy nearly 1
Sign in to follow this topic