Huggies Forum

First Foods Rss

I have started my daughter on solids. She has rice cereal or Semolina. I have also given her potato and potato/pumpkin. I'm looking for new recipes, nothing too difficult as I am Australia's worst cook.
My daughter is only 4 1/2 months old. Thanks

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

go to www.forbaby.com.au its heinz you use jars to make things...

or look up easy recipes or something in a search engine...

www.alltheweb.com
www.google.com.au
www.altavista.com.au
www.yahoo.com.au

www.ebay.com.au usually has things for sale see if you can find a toddler or baby foods cook book or try the local newsagency...

narelle

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

You can also get recipes from this Huggies website.

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

Thankyou for the responses I have found some new recipes to introduce that are quite easy to prepare

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

my boys loved semolina but hve to wait till 6 months make the semolina as direccted on the pack can add fruit like mango, banana or peaches even tinned friut then blend to desired consistency makes a good healthy breakfst or lunch 4 older kids and u too to the cooked semolina add a bit of sugar and cocoa yum

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi Jade,

Where did you find the recipies as I am also a shocking cook and would like some ideas for my 6 1/2 month bub. At the momnet we have just tried rice cereal with pear, potato, pumpkin, sweet potato and zucchini. She hated carrot. Also tried the heinz banana in yoghurt and she really liked that.

Mum to DD 08.08.03 and DS 12.05.05

Hi Jade again, I just noticed that your daughter was born the day after mine smile

Mum to DD 08.08.03 and DS 12.05.05

you can also try some stuff called "junket" mine like it and its so easy to prepare.
you find it in the jelly section at your local supermarket or ask someone there,they will find it.

Tracey-daughters Enica & Krystal EDD 28/7/04

Sign in to follow this topic