Huggies Forum

Cooking game... Lock Rss

....because I'm meant to be cooking tea right now! tongue

1. What is your favourite thing to cook for tea?

2. What is your favourite desert to make?

3. Do you cook similar foods to what you grew up eating or different foods?

4. What are your kids and partners favourite meals?

5. What are you having for tea tonight?

6. Do you like your MIL cooking? tongue

7. Who is the primary cook in your house?

8. Are you going to teach your DD and DS to cook?

9. Who is your favourite celeb chef?

10. Do you enjoy cooking?
1. What is your favourite thing to cook for tea? I don't have one really....Actually, I do make an awesome lamb salad!!!

2. What is your favourite desert to make? Lemon meringue pie

3. Do you cook similar foods to what you grew up eating or different foods? Totally different foods, I grew up on meat and 3 veg.

4. What are your kids and partners favourite meals? DD and DS love butter chicken. DH loves reef and beef.

5. What are you having for tea tonight? Bbq

6. Do you like your MIL cooking? tongue Nope!!!! smile

7. Who is the primary cook in your house? Me

8. Are you going to teach your DD and DS to cook? Yep, try my best!

9. Who is your favourite celeb chef? Not really sure...I do like Jamie Oliver

10. Do you enjoy cooking? Mostly

1. What is your favourite thing to cook for tea? Beef casserole and baked potatoes - time permitting! Else cheese on toast smile

2. What is your favourite desert to make? Not made dessert in ages but maybe choc self saucing pudding?

3. Do you cook similar foods to what you grew up eating or different foods? Some but lots of new

4. What are your kids and partners favourite meals? Dd olives and cold smoked salmon - nothing I actually cook - , dp happy with eggs on toast, very easy to please when it comes to meals!

5. What are you having for tea tonight? Had lamb from the slow cooker and fresh veg

6. Do you like your MIL cooking? She can't cook (ok that's mean, she can but its baaad)

8. Are you going to teach your DD and DS to cook? Dd likes "helping" and I encourage it hoping it'll help interest her in food

9. Who is your favourite celeb chef? Gee dunno, watching masterchef atm and liking that tho?

10. Do you enjoy cooking? Yep mostly

1. What is your favourite thing to cook for tea? Anything simple smile

2. What is your favourite desert to make? don't make dessert often but im trying to find the perfect brownie receipe

3. Do you cook similar foods to what you grew up eating or different foods? simiar

4. What are your kids and partners favourite meals? Boring meals the kids love pasta

5. What are you having for tea tonight? home made burgers

6. Do you like your MIL cooking? tongue it's ok

7. Who is the primary cook in your house? me

8. Are you going to teach your DD and DS to cook? eventually

9. Who is your favourite celeb chef? Manu

10. Do you enjoy cooking?[/quote] not really

3Tinks wrote:

2. What is your favourite desert to make? don't make dessert often but im trying to find the perfect brownie receipe

I have a brownie recipe that we think is yum! Do you want to give it a go?!
*mummsy* wrote:
3Tinks wrote:

I have a brownie recipe that we think is yum! Do you want to give it a go?!

Would love it.... smile I think i've have tried about 10 different ones and none are up to scratch... Thanks.. Can you send it via pm so i have it saved where i can find it.

3Tinks wrote:
Would love it.... smile I think i've have tried about 10 different ones and none are up to scratch... Thanks.. Can you send it via pm so i have it saved where i can find it.

You have to tell me if it meets your standards smile smile smile

1. What is your favourite thing to cook for tea?...pasta smile especially my favourite pesto one as it's so quick and easy

2. What is your favourite desert to make?...mmm I love making desserts, I'd say cheesecake or violet crumble ice cream slice

3. Do you cook similar foods to what you grew up eating or different foods?...fairly similar but I do experiment more

4. What are your kids and partners favourite meals?...boys love pasta, dh loves steak and chops

5. What are you having for tea tonight?...last night we had curry casserole and tonight it's spinach and pumpkin retool

6. Do you like your MIL cooking? tongue...mmm it's ok, she tend to overlook veg until it's mush

7. Who is the primary cook in your house? ...me

8. Are you going to teach your DD and DS to cook?...yes, they love to help, ds2 has just started to want to help as well

9. Who is your favourite celeb chef?...Jamie Oliver wink

10. Do you enjoy cooking?yes

1. What is your favourite thing to cook for tea? At the moment its amything simple

2. What is your favourite desert to make? Cakes or pavlova. We dont have dessert often.

3. Do you cook similar foods to what you grew up eating or different foods? Different mainly cause hubby doesnt like what i grew up on

4. What are your kids and partners favourite meals? Ds loves fish and chips and not too sure about hubby. He always seems to change his mind.

5. What are you having for tea tonight? Homemade pizza

6. Do you like your MIL cooking? Yes

8. Are you going to teach your DD and DS to cook? Yes

9. Who is your favourite celeb chef? Noone

10. Do you enjoy cooking? Yes

Sign in to follow this topic