Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddler Accessories & Equipment
  5. Fisher-Price Lift and Lock Swing FRAME???

Fisher-Price Lift and Lock Swing FRAME??? Rss

Hi,

I have a son who is 12 months and two weeks old, he got the "Fisher-Price Lift and Lock Swing" as a gift on his first birthday. I went to many kids shops and could not find a FRAME for it. Any idea where can I get a frame for the swing so I can use it at home.

Thanks,
Rana
hello
My son also got a lift and lock swing for his first bday. (hes now 20months). Do u have a verandah? u could hang it from the rafter things. (thats what a friend of mine did with her daughters) we had a wooden frame that my b/f made and now have a swing set so it connects onto there.
Just a few ideas
Not sure if they will help you. hope so

casey

Casey, TJ (15/8/2002) and due in march

Thanks Casey, yes they are great ideas. I have a varanda but it looks over the drive way on top of the carpark. So it will not be safe. I wish if my varanda was on my back yeard side...

I fixed mine to a very sturdy tree branch it is a mango tree so it is a thick branch or I think they are attachable to the 2-3 swing sets at shops like target big w or kmart although they are very expensive!

Mel,QLD, 3yr old Nikita, no. 2 due october

Hiya,

We just went out and bought some good quality hooks, and have them where we need them. We have two out the front, atattched to the porch roof, and two out the back, Mainly due to the sun do we have so many.

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic