Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Swing set Rss

I am wondering about getting a swing/slide set for my 18 month old girl. She loves the ones at the park, but I am wondering if it is a good idea to get one for home or just use the one at the park. Do kids use the ones at home or would the money be better spent on some thing else?
my husband and I decided to get a hills set for his first birthday, he loves it. Every day we try and get outside and play on the swings, he mostly uses the toddler swing but every now and then he uses the "big boy" swing and he can hold on himself.

My sister-in-law bought one for her daughter when she was about 4, and she is now 14 and her granddaughter now plays on it with her friends.

I think that we paid over $100 for ours but I know that they will be able to use it for many years to come, so that makes it worth it.

But if you can afford to buy one and you have the room for it then all kids love playing outside, and you know how safe it is in your own backyard smile.
My Nephew (2yrs) loves his play gym at home, it is great when you don't have time to go to the park. It is also good when we visit as we can go outside and the boys (my son 14mths) loves to play on it too. My sister-in-law says that he uses it every day.

1 wonderful boy 6 and another on the way

I think their a great idea, the first thing my 18mth old daughter wants to do when she wakes up in the morning is play on her slide. Its something that will grow with them and last for years.

amanda, QLD, 18 months girl

Thank you all for your replys, I have got a Hills set at home and she just loves it, before it was all put together she was wanting to use it. Now when I don't have time to go to the park she can still have a swing!
swing sets are great for the messy foods like ice creams, all you have to do to clean up is grab the hose. If I give my kids an ice cream they know to go sit on there swings its fantastic.

shaz,6 children

Sign in to follow this topic