for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddlers & Relationships
  5. Tips on caring for 2 under 15 months

Tips on caring for 2 under 15 months Rss

I would love to have some tips that people have found working with coping with a 14 month old and a new born.

I am due in March 2004 and would love to talk to other parents of young children.

Thank you

Mum to 5 amazing gifts from God. 3 girls 2 boys

Hi

Firstly congratulatons on your pregnancy. I have two boys who are 51 weeks apart. Jarrod was a week off turning 1 when I had Matthew. If you want to chat email me karlee@supacool.com.au

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Karlee, WA, 1 & 2 yr old boys.

Hi Sweetangel

Oh my oh my, are we in for some fun. I too am due on 19 March and my son is going to be 18 months. I too am wondering how I am going to cope. But I think we just will.
Where are you from?

I am from NSW, Tura Beach Actually. I suppose the thought I have been told is worst then the facts. I am now feeling really positive and as people say take each day at a time. I think that I might take up laughing as a hobby. lol

Hi Mum

You can email me or talk on msn messager it would be great to talk to someone else about to have their baby when I am. Email: jbjfalk@hotmail.com.

Hows it all going?

you will cope you have to i had 3 under 2.5 when my youngests was born just get into a good routine as they get bigger it gets harder b4 it gets easier i found that a 2nd high chair was a good ivestment as could feed both together and even with a small baby it was fine i put the bub in high chair and reclined and then he could see around

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi, I had 2, 15 months apart - mustn't have been too bad as I now have a 3rd. I found the 1st 6 months the hardest (my daughter had colic) as well as all the comments of "you have your hands full". My kids are now 4 and 3 and are best friends (boy/girl), they like the same shows, toys, books, games - and always have some one to play with when I'm busy. Buy a double pram - this way you can go for a walk whenever it gets too much, and both may even sleep for you! If you have any questions email me at mlral@bigpond.com

Leisa

4,3&1mum

Its good to here lots of positive comments - I am due to have a baby girl in early July who will have a 14mth big brother-I have tried to tell him mummy has a baby in her tummy, but I think its a little over his head. I'm looking forward to him reacting to our new addition - we'll play it by ear.
Hiya,

Well coming from me you are all doing the best thing! smile

My sister and i are 12 months apart and the best of friends.

Best of luck,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic