Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

sleep Rss

I have a 2 yr old son who is in a big bed now, but we have found that we have had to put the mattress and him on our floor now that the weather has turned cold. He wont keep any blankes on and we dont know what else to do.
We dont want him getting to use to sleeping in with us again as we want to have another baby soon and dont want the both in woth us.Can any one help

Michelle,QLD,5yr boy & 2yr boy

Hi have you thought about a sleeping bag suit. We put our 14 month old in one at night as he also kicks his blankets off. You can buy basic ones from Big W, they clip up from the feet and have arm holes. They aren't very hard to make so if you can sow or know someone who can you maybe albe to get a pattern for one, of buy a smaller one and use it to get the basic idea. You can also get them on line though I can't think of the web site. We sleep our little boy in winter pj's and on really cold nights put a skivy on him as well, this way if he kicks his blankets of it doesn't matter. Anther option is to uses double bed or kings sinlge bed size blankets and put them on side ways so that they tuck all the way under the bed to the middle. My sister in law does this and her son on longer kicks his blankets off. Good Luck and Happy Parenting.

1 wonderful boy 6 and another on the way

our son is almost 3 and never ever keeps covers on but you can buy sleeping bags big enougfh for them and they can still walk in them-my 17month old walks in hers, so give that ago or put really warm pjs on and bed socks,
Belinda

Belinda,Qld,3 children(1 in heaven)

Sign in to follow this topic