Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

diet for 12 months Rss

Hi girls,
I was wondering what type of diets your children are eating around the 12 month mark. What are they eating for each meal and how many snacks and what are they?
Thanks
Hi there!
Neena is 14 months tomorrow but she's been much the same for a few months, she has
wakes up 9:00 150 mls soya milk and peice of toast
10:30 1/2 banana and some strawberries
11:30 ham and cheese s/wich or an egg or salad for lunch
3:00 1/2 banana and some other fruit and a cheese stick
6:00 dinner, whatever we are having

I mean, each day is different but the majority of the week she eats something like this,
other snacks she likes are cruskits, rice crackers, fruit sticks, sultanas, frozen yoghurt in a cone....

Good luck with your little one!

Sarah,VIC 18mth daughter

Maya is 12 1/2 mths. For Breakfast she has a bowl of rice bubbles with fruit and a piece of toast with marmite. M/tea is crackers and fruit. Lunch is a sandwich with ham or luncheon sausage and fruit. A/tea is biscuits/crackers/muffins and fruit. Diner is meat and veg, bread and butter and fruit. She has a cup of formula with beakfast and m and a/tea, and a bottle before bed.
She is allergic to egg, milk, soy and peanut so her diet is a bit restricted. I think normally they have cheese, yoghurt, custard etc. but she can't have those things. She loves her fruit tho

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Hi

Aimee eats everything...
For breakfast she eats 1-2 weetbix mashed up with milk, morning tea is 180ml formula, lunch is fruit, sandwiches and whatever else we can find, fish fingers, spagetti, afternoon tea is a sandwich,or crackers, fruit and bisuit, dinner is ususlly home made veges some nights with meat or she loves pasta, then 240ml bottle formula before bed.

As long as they are getting a decent amount of the right foods and are putting on weight they should be fine, Aimee snacks alot and only drinks water (and milk). she eats what ever we eat.

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

Thanks for your feedback everyone! I must say, I am very impressed with the amount of fruit your little ones are eating. My daughter will only eat mango - any other fruit has to be snuck into her cereal or custard. At least she likes her veges! Will definelty have to buy some cheese sticks and try out the frozen yoghurt cone.
Hi!
MY LITTLE GIRL, MIA IS 11 MONTHS OLD.
WEETBIX, ROCKMELON, PROMITE SANDWICHES!BAKED BEANS, CREAMED CORN, SPAGHETTI, POTATO WEDGES, PASTA SPIRALS, MINCE, APRICOTS, PEACHES ETC, PIKELETS, CRUMPETS, CORNFLAKES DRY AS A SNACK!, TWO FRUITS (IN TIN).
JUST A FEW SUGGESTIONS!
CHRISTIE

Julie~mum to Jordyn-12,Jai-9,Eli-5,Kayne-10months!

Sign in to follow this topic