Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Over fussiness Rss

My 2 year old daughter is so fussy over stupid things like whether a bit of paper is hanging out of the bin, she'll carry on about it and end up getting very upset if i dont make it right, also whether doors that are normally closed are left open she gets upset and requests for them to be shut, things like bottles being left on the kitchen bench or the safety gate not being up will all cause her to go on and on till they are made right and if we say its ok to be there or open she will start crying about it and repeating the problem. Is this normal and has any one else experienced this fussyiness. Cheers

Dawn,WA ,Chloe 3.5, Danielle born 17th dec 2004

I think it is normal as she is thinking that you will do everything for her to try and get her out of it i know it will be pain but when doors are left opened and she wants them shut say to her close it yourself or leave it open she will get angry with you for awhile but it worked with my daugther it was how i taught her to get off her bottle by saying have the cup or nothing so try it and see how it works it will proberly not work straight away but give it time.
Hope it helps.
Lisa

Tiffany,Qld,2yrsOld

Sign in to follow this topic