Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

almost got locked outside!!! Lock Rss

hi all!
My lil man is almost 16mths. ANyway i went to check the mail as i do, ( very short driveway) anyway i checked the door was unlocked and ran out. As i got back to the door i could hear the knob and i grabbned it and turned it only to find ash on the other side trying to fliuck the lock! its one of those vertical locked, horizontal unlocked1 all he had to do was flick it or push it! I feel silly! but man i was lucky! i knew he coud reach knobs but he cant turn em! and i never expected that!! wow!

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

HI ASHTONS MUM,
A SIMILAR THING HAPPENED TO ME BUT MY LITTLE BOY MANAGED TO LOCK ME OUT. LUCKILY I HAVE A SPARE KEY THAT I CAN GET TO.HE WAS ALSO ABOUY 16MONTHS.THEY ARE SO QUICK AT THIS AGE.ANYWAY MY BOY IS NOW 22 MONTHS OLD AND HE KNOWS HOW TO LOCK AND UNLOCK THIS PARTICULAR DOOR.
HAPPY PARENTING
LUCASMUM

angela,vic,3years old toddler

I too have been locked out with my darling toddler laughing at me through the door and saying "mummy outside" NOT HAPPY JAN. Anyway I had to climb on the roof remove tiles and climb in through the manhole by which time he had unlocked the door and was outside playing with the dogs. I now have a key hidden in the back yard above where little fingers can reach. No burglers in my back yard with a Blue healer and an alsation, they will have to break in the hard way by which time the dogs will be inside to great them with open jaws. Lol. May I suggest a spare key hidden around the yard some where.

Sign in to follow this topic