Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Book & Resources
  5. 2 great books for pre and post birth

2 great books for pre and post birth Rss

I found the first of these books when I was prgnant with my oldest and it was that good that my mother, who was becoming a gran for the first time too, got herself a copy as well. It's called "Up The Duff" by Kaz Cooke. It has a diary of a lady through her pregnancy, week by week, from before conception to after birth. You can share your experiences together. It shares her experiences, concerns and feelings about birth, and babies. It also contains useful information from experts on many different subjects. She is a very light hearted writer and the book is quite humerous.
The second book is the follow on from Up The Duff. It is called "Kid-wrangling" by Kaz Cooke. It is a guide to caring for babies, toddlers and preschoolers. The book is devided into areas such as Babies, Toddlers, Preschoolers, Parenting and Other Stuff. I've not struggled to find an answer for my questions yet.
Both books contain useful contacts and information on nearly every subject relating to children. They are both available from major book stores.
My kids are now 3 1/2 and 7 weeks, and Kid-wrangling is permanently on my coffee table. Enjoy your reading and goodluck with your children. They're the best gift of all!

Andrae,WA - Liam, Siobhan and Erin

Hi andii81,
I loved reading "Up the Duff" throughout my pregnancy, It was so easy to relate to it was as though Kaz Cooke was writing about my own pregnancy! I have just been given Kid Wrangling for Christmas & I am looking forward to reading it. What a great idea to have your own mum read the same book!
anniesmum
Sign in to follow this topic