Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

PRE ECLAMPISA ?? Rss

hey all...
just wondering who here has has pre eclampisa and how many weeks pregant were u when u had bubs, and how is bubs now?
i had serve pre eclampisa was put in hospital at 22weeks for 1 1/2 weeks. had bubs at 26 weeks and weighed 568 grams she is doing well
was born on 11.11.03 at 10.54 pm!
my blood pressure got to 106 over 160....at one stange and had 4 plus is protien....

karen,NSW, mummy to Caitlin Born 14 weeks early

hi i had pre eclampsia but it was late in my pregnancy, i had kye at 37 weeks.
it didn't end after i had him for me, i was in intensive care for 2 weeks, my bp wouldn't drop it was 110 over 205 constantly.kye was fine and had no effects.
glad to here your daughter is doing well

Jasmin, SA, Kye 23/01/02 and Caleb 23/03/04

geez jazz
that was bad...how long ago did u have kye?
any side effects u have now from high bp did they find out the cause of ur high bp?
was it portien?

kye is almost 2, this pregnancy i have been going to a high risk clinic so they can monitor me.
i had very high protein in my urine.i'm all fine now, we will just see how the rest of this pregnancy goes.

Hello

I was put into hospital with severe migraine (lasting just over a week in total), high blood pressure (100/160) and some major fluid retention (think the michellan man). It was at 28-29 weeks.

So far things have panned out pretty good. I am still going. I have been getting weekly monitoring instead of monthly/fortnight monitoring as a result... but things are all going well. Baby is due 19th Feb 2004, so fingers crossed.

smile
Rach
hi rach
glad things are still going well for you. do you know what your having?hopefully baby won't make an appearence for a few more weeks.
jasmin

hey rach!
wow sounds like my story (although i had my daughter at 26 weeks) my bllod was about the same as urs...how many plus in protien do u have?
fingers crossed for u guyz.....i was due on the 17th of feb this yr!
do u know what sex ur having?
rach just one advise this is soo seriou please just rest take it easy...

i got admitted to hospital at 37 weeks with protein in the urine and a bp of 140/104. the decision was made to induce me because a scan showed that my baby wasnt getting enough oxygen.she was then born by semi-emergancy c-section weighing 4pound 8 but healthy as good be. hope your baby is doing good.

chanelle,nz,ashleigh sept04

Sign in to follow this topic