Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Its a girl Rss

Hey everyone'
Went in to hospital for an induction wich wasn't as bad as I thought, as The midwife started to put me on the monitor I was told that my contraction had started {with out feeling any pain} thay were 15min apart. Thay still inserted the gel at that time I had dilated 2cm than the next thing I started to feel pain only in the lower part of my tummy for about two hours than asked for the gas. Before the midwife gave me the gas she had another look and was then dilated 7cm and had my baby in the next 20min.
It is the best feeling when you hold your new baby child in your arms for the first time we named our little girl Kristin.
I would like to thank all the people who answered all my post about my concerns for labour that gave me the strenth and relaxed mind that aloud me to hang in there. I will be going for number two but not just yet.
Thanks again for all your surport Pina
Congratulations Pina!! Sounds like you had a great labour!! How big was Kristin?

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

Congratulationssssssssssssssssssss.
Kristin is a lovely name. The unknown is always frightening but now you are a pro!
CONGRATULATIONS,

Welcome to the world of parenthood!!

Let us know how things are going!!

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi marti,
Kristin was 6lb 1oz and was 48cm long, the labour was good and will do it all again but not just yet.
Sign in to follow this topic