Huggies Forum

How far along were you... Lock Rss

How far along were you when you got a positive HPT?

2 days before my due date with this bub

and i cant remember with my first.

got some good news to share ?????? smile

2 days before my due date with this bub

and i cant remember with my first.

got some good news to share ?????? smile

Not yet - I've had some issues with ovulation, I recently ovulated for the 1st time in about a year (which is as long as we have been ttc #2). Next Tuesday will be 2 weeks since I got the positive LH test. I did a hpt today, but it was negative. It's still early, so hopefully there's still hope!
smile

how frustrating for you!!!
ive been lucky and never experienced OV issues thankfully. but i found the OV tests to be great at narrowing down that window of opportunity.
Hopefully the fact you have OV'd now means things are getting back to normal!!!
with DS i tested 2days before AF was due and got a strong pos+ smile came up instantley!
Probably about 5 days late with both the girls.

9DPO with mini dude.

Good luck smile
Not sure, I was a few days late I think... I'm unsure as my cycles were either 28 to 31 days long so I could of checked before I was due for AF.

And I also checked at 4am in the morning I had this weird feeling that something was up and I was right I was up the duff smile
With bub i was about 4 and a half weeks along (didn't think i was but hubby knew). With little man i tested the day af was due and got 2 lines. I did do test before that but hubby wanted to see 2 good lines not a faint line.

I was about 5 weeks pregnant when I tested
DS - was 5wks when I tested
DD1 - tested from 9dpo, but didn't get positive until 13dpo
DD2 - tested from 10dpo, but didn't get positive until 14dpo
13 DPO. Dh was going away the next day so rather than wait 2 days for him to come home I tested early. nice strong result with first response.

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

signs of pregnancy that i ignored 7dpo and positive 9dpo.
Sign in to follow this topic