Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Dreams while pregnant Rss

I'm just curious, I have the most bizzare dreams while I am pregnant and I have been told by heaps of my friends that they have too, I just thought I'd see what kind of dreams other mums have had. I seem to always dream about people I haven't even thought of for years in really odd situations. Half of my dreams I dont remember but the ones I do remember always seem to stick in my mind for the next couple of days after. When I was pregnant with my first child she actually appeared in my dream when I was about 25 weeks.

Nush,Qld mum to Caitlin(18/8/00)and Ella(24/7/04)

Hi there,

In the last few weeks of my first pregnancy I used to dream about my daughter (I knew I was having a girl). The weirdest dream I ever had was, I was giving birth to her and when she came out she sat up and smiled at me, then winked and said "Hi Mum!". That dream stuck with me until she was born...

I am now 21 weeks into my second pregnancy and have been having very vivid dreams that feel so real. I have been told that we are more in touch with our sub conscious level when we are pregnant.

It certainly is an interesting topic to raise.

Michelle
a week b4 i had my daughter i had a dream about my best friend in year 6 . we were 12.
it wasnt a crazy dream we were in the playground doing what we used to do.

but 4weeks after i came home from hospital i looked up the website schoolfriends.com.au and got in contact with her and its the spookiest thing

we both had our babies on the same day. me at 8am and hers at 2pm.

I'm starting to get into this telepathy thing i think smile hehe

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

i had one only he other day,

i was in my new house (I just moved recently) and i could hear a baby crying.... i got up to go to the baby but couldnt find where it was. i searched every where, it was like never ending this baby was invisible but i could hear the crying................
Finally i walked into a room (that i must say in reality does not exist in my new house) and there was a white room, and i mean white room, and in the middle was a bassinet- with white trimmings and a white vail. (You would never have seen a room so white) i walked in, lent over the bassinet and there it was the crying baby. yet as soon as i looked the baby stopped crying a gave a lil smile.

It was a compforting dream, i just dont know what it meant
I,m glad I'm not the only one having bizzare dreams. I love hearing other peoples dreams so anyone else out there who has had any good ones, I don't care what they are about. I'd put some in but lately I haven't been remembering any of mine. I wish I would but they go as soon as i wake up.

I keep having the worst nightmares! I have my baby and then go about my life and forget about it until a few days or even a month later and I haven't fed or changed it! It doesn't die ands sometimes has a valve on it like the fuel gague in a car telling me it's really low on food! I also forget the baby and leave it in the car or can't find it. I was told by an older lady that these types of dreams are common as you are gaining a new and greater responsibility with becomming a mum and it's the brain's way or changing from thinking for one to thinking for two.

QLD, due 20 Aug. 2004

Heres one I had last night

I had my baby right outside the hospital on the footpath it was delivered by 2 of the characters from Degrassi High (my fav tv show as a teen) it was born wit my waters intact so we carried it inside the hospital like a little handbag.

Due tomorrow so lets see if tonights dream is ever weirder smile

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

That is a crazy dream Stephanie!!!! Hope you've had your baby and everything is well with the two of you.

nope nothing doing yet!!

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

I dreamt twice that I was having a baby girl. My sister (overseas) had a similar dream only a day after and text me to say so - weird coincidence.

But... I'm having a boy! Guess my dreams are mixed up smile

Tarns

Hi,

OH MY GOD,

I had a few dreams while I was pregnant but nothing like what I have now that my daughter is here. Siobhan is still in our bedroom and every early moring feed which rangers from 1am-3am, when she starts to stir and wakes up I am dreaming that I already have her in the bed between my husband and I and I am feeding her by the bottle. When I start to actually wake up myself I freak out and I put my arm over to feel for her between us and she is not there, I then turn the bed side light on and realise she is in her bassinet at the end of the bed and then I also realise that yip it's another dream.

It is so scary, I have been told that I am awear the Siobhan needs to be fed and that I am scared that I might smother her if I ever fell asleep while I have her next to me when lying down

I can't wait until she sleeps throguh the night
Hello all,

With less than 8 weeks till my baby boy is due, I have had a few weird dreams too.

Just the other night I dreamt that my baby was crying inside my tummy and there was nothing I could do to calm him down. Also I was in the middle of a huge shopping centre and everybody was looking at me strangely. They could hear him crying too.

I got really upset and woke up with tears in my eyes... and when I was fully awake I realised my baby was actually hiccuping inside me.

Strange...

Michelle.
Sign in to follow this topic