Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

C Section/natural Rss

I am a mother of 2 boys & iam expecting another baby in April 04. I have had 2 C Sections & dont know if the next is going to be or not i dont know how to feel about the birth as if i do end up having natural i dont know what to expect.
But i dont know how to feel about anything lately as im not sure if i even want this baby part of me says no the other is excited why do i feel like this?.
Sometimes i kind of feel like this is my first baby but of course its not, i have had the opertunaty to watch a natural birth & it was scary but its just as bad with a c section because i go out cold when i have them i wake up 2 a nurse trying to put the baby on my breast i dont now why they dont wait until im ready?

Leonnie Mother

Hi,
Congratulations on your pregnancy! You are the only one who will know what will work best for you. I can understand that what you are experiencing is a fear of the unknown. Try not to worry and enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can, it is such a precious time. I would recommend preparing a birth plan. One in case of a c-section & one for the case of a vaginal delivery. Mark in it your wishes for when breast-feeding is to commence if at all and similar wishes. This way you will not need to worry about people trying to be pushy against your wishes.
Good luck!
Sign in to follow this topic