Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Pregnancy & Relationships
  5. Please help with postnataldepress article

Please help with postnataldepress article Rss

Hi,

I have left a few posts on this site about my post natal depression article and so there is no need for me to repeat myself.

All I want to say is that if there is anyone who is willing to comment and help, please, I'm begging you.

I still need people to comment. I am interviewing the Beyond Blue depression intiative and Dona Maria Pre and Post Natal Clinic, but I need the views of those who have actually gone through it.

I have comments from someone who had depression 46 years ago, another who had depression 16 years and go and now I need to compare that to what it is like now.

I really want to create awareness. Please, by commenting you will be helping those who may have post-natal depression in the future. You will alert them to the help they can receive.

If you want to help, please email me at:

chelle_rocks2000@yahoo.com.au

Thank you,

Michelle.

Michelle, NSW

I think any one who has had PND shold help with this article. PND is not really recognised. most peolpe don't know if there is help available, or where to get help.
Come on ladies.... We need to create awareness on this issue. PND is not something women should suffer is silence. It can lead to alot of hurt and hate for you, your family, your partner, your children and not to mention YOUR NEW BABY.
the thoughts you get are scary. and it is constantly with you.
are you a good mother, are you coping well, what if i could do better.
the negative feelings you have are exaggerated in the early days because we are fragile..
PND puts a huge emotional strain on yourself.
DON'T SUFFER IN SILENCE!
Sign in to follow this topic