Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

pregnant Rss

Wow, what a positive bunch you guys are, so fantastic to read about you all, thank you for letting me in to you and your childs life.
I am six weeks pregant and have decided to go ahead with the preganacy despite the fact that I am most likely going to be a single mum, which I am having a litttle trouble dealing with
Would love to hear from all you young mums out there about how tough it can be doing it on your own and the rewards that you get.

emma, WA, expecting may 2004

hi well name is natalie im 19 yrs old and i have a 5 mth old daughter caprice well congratulations on your pregnancy. well i am not a single mum but when i first had my baby my b/f worked all the time and he was never home and if he was he was in bed so i had to do it all on my own and i wont say it is easy cause it's not but you just learn to get by. but now he has left that job so now he is round all the time so it is heaps easier. but you will manage and i hope it all goes well for you anyway if you do wanna know anything or just wanna chat drop me a line at twinkletoes0212@yahoo.com.au seeya
Hi its my first time on and i have to agree what a positive bunch you all are. I am also alone and 23. Now that my husband decided to find someone else 8 weeks ago and now i find out i am 11 weeks along .

I didn't hesitate when the Dr asked me what i was going to do though - I just said well it looks like i am having a baby and my friend and i got excited and it was fantastic - I had been crying all day because i didn't know how i was going to do it all by myself but you will soon realise that your friends will be absolutely thrilled to help.

Thanks for letting me share this with you..

Sweet Mazz

Hi!
I am not alone either, but I was only with my boyfriend for 2 months when I found out I was pregnant. So I had a lot of thinking to do as well, because I wanted my baby, but I wasn't sure if I wanted my boyfriend!

You both sound like extremely strong women, and you don't need a man to help you bring up your babies! Its hard work being a mum, but its the best job in the world! Congratulations to you both, enjoy your pregnancy!

If you need to chat to anyone, my email address is Durstt@hotmail.com

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

THINK POSITIVE AND AS LONG AS YOU HAVE YOUR FAMILY AND SOME FRIENDS NEAR BY YOU'LL GET THROUGH IT AS I'M A SINGLE MUM OF 3. TWINS 5YRS AND 7 MONTH OLD. MY RELATIONSHIP ENDED WHILST I WAS STILL PREGNANT AND DONT BE SHY TO ASK FOR HELP ANY TIME. GOOD LUCK.

DI. SA
Hi emmajay,

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy, I am pregnant with my 2d baby and due in July 2004. Although I am not doing it on my own, (I have a wonderful husband) I wouldn't swap the joys of pregnancy and motherhood for anything in the world. Just stay positive, look after yourself and keep your family and friends close to you. I am sure you will be fine.

All the best to you and your "growing baby".
2004 babies are going to be great.

Michelle smile
Im a first time mum and single. My Handsome boy is 3 months old.
If you or anyone else, in the same situation, would like to shoot the breeze, feel free to email me at
glitter_girl121@hotmail.com.
All emails will be replied to!!
Thanks.

man child is growing up too quickly!

Sign in to follow this topic