Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

anyone trying for baby may 2005? Rss

Hi guys,
We are planning to conceive baby #2 starting May next year. I would like to hear from people who may be doing the same. When are you all planning to conceive?

My last pregnancy wasn't planned so the whole 'planning' thing is new to me. When do you start to take folic acid? Is there anything else I should be considering?

Just recently I was thinking how it was sooo long away but it is actually about 6 months - the time will fly, I am sure. I think I am right to start to get excited about it (but not the morning sickness - fingers crossed!).
start the folic acid now. you should take it 3 moths b4 you conceive.

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi, we'll be starting in around April/May for our second to be hoping for a February baby. (If it hasn't happened already ... have been getting very early signs of pregnancy, aarrh). You should start taking folic acid at least a month or so beofre trying and then for the first 3 months during pregnancy, try and find one that has additional vitamins to boost your system too. Some other things to consider and making sure you have a healthy diet, have a stress free environment (stressing about getting pregnant often makes it more difficult to conceive, relax and go with the flow), quit smoking obviously if u smoke and make sure you're immunised against Rubella (can be a nasty one if you're pregnant).

Good luck, and keep us posted ... if you wanna chat about anything, you can email me at kirash@adam.com.au

JaidasMum24

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

We are going to start around then too!!! My little girl will be 1 on 29 March.. I have gone off the pill now, only because it makes me moodier than hell and we are just going to wing it until then.. I am taking folic tablets just in case thou..
Sign in to follow this topic