Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Trying for a boy Rss

Has anyone here successfully conceived the gender of their choice?

I have 2 dds and really want a boy next.

Jane
Hi, my husband comes from a family which has only produced boys for 2 generations and they are desparate to have a female offspring. We have a son and are pregnant again however we are not too concerned either way. Having said that we did look at what info was out their for sex selection and tried some of the advice in a book called 'How to choose the sex of your baby' by Dr L B Shettles and David Rorvik, though not properly due to irregular cycles we got caught out. It will be interesting to see however. You may like to get a hold of it and see if it is any use to you.
what is dds means i had sex just before that time and i got aboy........................

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

where do you bye the book from how mush is the book because i want a GIRL i got three boy and i want a girl so if you know how to get a GIRL let me know..

You can buy the book "How to conceive the sex of your choice" by Dr Landrum B. Shettles from any good bookstore. The ISBN is : 0-385-48562-X

It is around $25.00 (AUD)

If anyone is interested in joining a board that discusses gender selection exclusively please email me jane@hct.net.au and I will send you the link.

Jane

There are many methods to use if trying for a particular sex.

Shettles
O+12
Jonas
Moon Phases
Diet & Vitamin Supplements

If you are interested I could start another thread that discusses these in particular.

Jane

We conceived our first DD using Shettles method for a girl.

Our second DD was a pleasant surprise so no method was used.

We are currently following the diet & supps as well as Jonas/Shettles method to conceive a BOY. We will start actively TTC at the end of Sept.
can i have the diet for a gir please yes you can start particular for me please send me on JohanneChambers@bigpond.com.. jane

'How to choose the sex of your baby' by Dr L B Shettles and David Rorvik will be available from any bookstore I imagine. Igot mine from the local Whitcoulls bookstore in New Zealand but I did have to order it in. It cost $NZ24.95. It does discuss some of the other methods and is great for learning about genetics and how sex selection occurs. Remember nothing is fool proof and I'm sure there are lots of theories. We thought we would try it as we weren't to worried just thought it would be nice to have a girl. We shall know this week (by scan) if the possibility is closer (scans of course are not foolproof either!!). Have a go but don't set your heart on it.
As boy sperms live shorter but swim faster they reach an egg that has already been released before the girl sperms. Therefore if you want a boy you need to have sex on the day of ovulation and if you want a girl you have sex 1-2 days before ovulation. The girls will get to the destination after the boys but the boy sperm will die before the egg is released. You need to know your cycle 100% for this system to work otherwise you cannot guarantee anything. I wanted 2 boys and tried this method and got boys both times. Who knows, but it worked for me, worth a try we thought. Good luck.

Michelle, 2 boys, 2 3/4 and 17mths

I had a boy first, and After that each time we have tried all the methods for a girl, and now we have three boys so I'm probably no help at all. Nup no help at all....

Cathy, m of 3 boys, trying for #4.

get the book call how to choose your sex of your baby/ it will help you about a gril i want a girl to

Hi (...again),

I also just wanted to note that along with speaking to parents who have tried and been successul with their methods of choosing the gender of their baby's, I'd love to speak with parents in general who are wanting to find methods, etc.

If anyone is able to contact me regarding this, I'd be most appreciative. My e-mail address is eek@seven.com.au and my phone number is (03) 9697 7824.

With thanks,
Evelyn
Sign in to follow this topic