I am 26 weeks pregnant with my second child and am due to give birth early March 2005. I had to have an emergency ceaser with my first baby due to complications which may or may not be present this time around. I won't know until I am 36 weeks whether or not I will have to have a ceaser or not. At this stage it is optional for me to have another ceaser or try for a vaginal delivery. I was wanting to hear from other mums out there who had a repeat ceaser electively and the reasons for their decision.
The midwife at the hospital told me that whilst the midwives advocate trying for a vaginal birth after a ceaser, once women have seen the obstetricians at the hospital they opt for a ceaser due to the risks involved in a VBAC.
Would love to hear from anyone about this!
4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &