Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Anyone due in November Rss

hi all,
I'm 10 weeks pregnant, due Nov 15. Just wondering if there was anyone else out there due around the same time
Erin

Erin,W.A. kids 12,5,2 and 1

Hi Erin,
First of all Congrats on your pregnancy. I am due November 27th and have a 9 month old son and also from W.A. Would love to chat anytime. You can E-mail me at Codstar_03@hotmail.com.
Hope to hear from you soon
Stacey

StaceyW.A Cody(Son)10/7/03Jordyn(Daughter)25/11/04

hi Erin I'm due on th 14th November, although this is still yet to be confirmed with an ultrasound, as I think it may sooner. It is my second child, my first just turned one, we didn't plan to have them so close but we're both happy about it. My birthday is Nov 15 !!
CONGRATULATIONS Tigress,
hope all is going well for you,look's like you are going to beat me only by two week's but that is a long time when you are preggy.
Stacey

StaceyW.A Cody(Son)10/7/03Jordyn(Daughter)25/11/04

Hi Erin. I'm due on or around the 6th November 2004. This is my first baby and i've been told it's a girl from results of an ultrasound. Not long to go now. All the best.

Jenni, mum of Shanaye born 13-11-2004.

Hey you all! My son will be 1 in November! Time flies hey! Well, I envy all you pregnant women ... I can't wait to have baby number two!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hi
im 28weeks pregnant. due on November 28.This is my first child......Very excited and nervous.....
good luck with pregnancy

Michaela mum to Tyler

Hi

Congratulations everyone! I am due on the 29th November. This will be number 2.

Good luck all!!
Chris

Christine, Qld, 4yr, Girl

Congrats to you all. Nov is not far away now hope all is going well for you all. I've had my hands full with my other 3 and haven't visited this site for a while but we're really getting excited now. Being so pregnant with such a little one around your feet certainly has it's challenges doesn't it but I think my main concern is how she's going to cope when the new baby comes along...definately interesting times ahead!
Good luck all
Erin

Erin,W.A. kids 12,5,2 and 1

Hi Erin,

I'm also due on the 15th November. Only 10 days to go for us. I already have a daughter who was born on the 25th November, 2002. Hoping to be home for her birthday.

Good luck, I'm sure everything will go well.

Gail, Penrith Nsw, Mum to Beth and Bekah

Sign in to follow this topic