Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Who's due in July Rss

I just joined up here, I have a 3 1/2 yr old girl Caitlin and my 2nd is due in July. Who else is due in July? I'd love to hear from you all. I'm 27 yrs old and want to make some new friends, I love meeting new people. i live in Nundah on brisbane's north.

Nush,Qld mum to Caitlin(18/8/00)and Ella(24/7/04)

Hey Pharieprincess,
i am due on the 28th july. What date are you due on? I am 19 from South Australia. I had my ultrasound yesterday and saw my beautiful bubs for the first time. This is my first pregnancy! Goodluck!

Karina, S.A, mum to Kaleb born 25/07/04

Hey surprised Mum, I am due on the 25th of July. I had my ultrasound on Tuesday. I had my 3 1/2 yr old daughter in with me and she thought it was great. It makes you feel so good seeing the baby up on the screen hey. We found out it's going to be another girl!!!! Good luck for you too.

Hi pharieprincess,

I too am expecting in July. I am 19 1/2 weeks pregnant with my second baby (a little boy according to my ultrasound). I am due July 30. I have a 15 month old daughter, who will be 19 months old when her brother is born. I am 29 years old, happily married and live in South East Qld.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Michelle smile
hey maddychelle how are you? How's it been for you with your second pregnancy? Mine is totally different. I am so much more drained and tired with this one and I had morning sickness really bad. With my first pregnancy I didn't get any morning sickness at all. I think the hot weather has had alot to do with it. Bring on the cooler days I say!!!!!!

Hi again,

I am good, thanks for your reply. My second pregnancy has been good, but it has been tiring too. I am just starting to feel nervous about how I will cope with 2 under 2. I say bring on the cooler days too!

Hope you are well...

Michelle
Hi I'm due on 29th june with my first baby and I'm so excited and jyst keep wanting to buy everything i see but need to save my money..... good luck with everyone's pregnancy's

Sarah, NSW Joshua born 4.07.04, due 29.03.06

hi SJasper,

my baby first baby is due 14 july 04, i am too also very excited and wanting to buy everything, but due to finances this is not possible. but it is so much fun knowing one day i can buy the new little clothes that are just gorgeous.

Mummy to Malachi - 24 July 2004

Hello to all the mum's due in July...

Well the weeks are just ticking by. I am 25 weeks pregnant now and feeling quite tired as I chase my 16 month old daughter all over the place.

Just wondering how the rest of you expectant mum's are doing?

Hope all is well.

Michelle.
Just thought I'd see how all you expectant July mums are feeling?? Heading into the third trimester so we are getting there aren't we smile It doesn't feel as though it is coming fast enough for me, and so I've been told the last weeks go the slowest.

Is anyone experiencing any problems? Like you Michelle I am finding tiredness is probably my biggest. I am out like a light by 9pm every night ! Also just starting to find that it takes more effort to get in and out of bed/chairs etc as this expanding belly starts to get in the way- he he. Been feeling lots of movement from the little one though and I can't wait for my ultrasound this Friday so I can yet again see him on the screen smile

Hope to hear about your experiences soon smile

Jo

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

Hi Jo,

Just like you I am starting to feel awkward getting out of bed and chairs with my expanding belly. I am also starting to find it an effort to lift my 11 kg toddler. My bub is moving heaps now and I have noticed him developing wakeful periods and sleeping periods too.

The last few weeks will drag for all of us I am sure. As we get bigger and more uncomfortable and restless we will want these babies here already!

Hope all is well with you and all the other mum's expecting in July... look forward to hearing more soon.

Jo, when are you due? I'm due at the very end of July (30th)... sigh!

Michelle smile
Silly Me... :}

Jo, I just looked up and realised you are due 7th July.

Lucky you,

Michelle.
Sign in to follow this topic