Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

favourite baby names Rss

As I am pregnant and have already had 3 children I'm a bit stumped on names for this little bundle, can anyone give me any ideas on baby names, we already have Maddison Tori (turning 4 August) then Zoe April (gone to heaven) and Lleyton Ky (turning 1 in June)
thanks,
Belinda or and it can't start with the letter B because of our last name Hind and yes my name is Belinda so I'm Mrs B Hind hehehe

BelindaQld, 4 children (1 in heaven)

I must say your name made me laugh..... I like the name Isabella and Elizabeth for girls and well my boy is Ethan Charles, and its the only name I liked so I hope next time I have a girl or I am in trouble, my friend called her little boy Seth which is different anyway good luck with your pregnancy and new baby.......

Jean, Qld, Ethan 14/8/03

Belinda
Its almost enough to make you want to keep your maiden name, or join the two together.
We had Zali Grace chosen if Liam was a girl, we also like Tahnee and Tiana. I liked Shanaya, or Shae but hubby was against these.
Boys we could only agree on Liam, we've registered him as William and shortened it. Our other one was Tristan, but we were told it was a bit hard for little kids to say.
You didn't say if you knew what you were having. If your after something unusual type 'unusual baby names' into a search engine as there's a few sites just on baby names.
Kristy

member since 2004

This post has been edited by the moderator.
sorry belinda but your name brought a giggle to my lips too! What about Sharday (i dont even know if thats spelled right) for a girl ... i reckons thats an awesome name!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Kristy,
yes the name sucks, you can't choose the married name but I love the guy and it was nice going from Wallis (growing up name) to married grown up name Hind, I always write and sign my name as Mrs BG Hind(G being my middle name-also another drama). Thanks eveyone for your suggestions, we haven't had a scan yet tro find out the sex as I'm only 7 weeks due 17th December, early days but with the others the name came so easy but I guess as this bub wasn't exactly planned now it's thrown everything out.
Belinda

BelindaQld, 4 children (1 in heaven)

Hi Belinda, The other day I spoke to a female who's name was Nakiya pronounced NA- KI - YA then I saw Nakila pronounced NA - KI- LA. On TV the other day on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy the girlfriends name was Taebee pronounced
like TAY-BEE. I work with a lady who named her little boy SAVA pronounced like SAR-VA.
Good luck!
Hey Brandons mum .I think the name sharday is a brilliant name and its the best name I have heard in a long time. Remember that singer Sade who sung Smooth Operator, you can spell it like that but it might be hard for little kids to read and pronounce properly.

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

My favourite boys names are Zac Harry, Dylan James & Bradley Douglas. Girls Names are Summer Skye & Takira.
Just thought i would shared it with you.
My daughter's name is Madeleine Michelle and I am now 27 weeks pregnant with our baby boy and we are thinking of calling him William Wyatt.

My other favourite names are Indira skye - for a girl and Oliver or Jacob - for a boy.

Good luck with finding a name you love.
Hi everyone,

Couldn't help but join in on this one,

My next girl name would be Hayley or Tahlia, middle name Joan, for family reasons.

Boys names are always debated in this house, but i like Braithe, and Kode.

I must also say, there have been some great names mentioned here, that are making me reconsider! wink

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

i like cassidy for a girl also lilly, lana and lara for boys i hve run out of names but like aaron. aiden. brock i like harley but dh said it was too poofy!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic