Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

anyone got any ideas? Rss

hi my name is narelle.

i am looking for baby girl names that begin with G the more unusual and unique the better.

can anyone help?

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

hi how about

giselle
gisella
gypsy
galiena
galina

can i ask why it has to start with g?

Jasmin, SA, Kye 23/01/02 and Caleb 23/03/04

i dunno if you'll like this and i'm not even sure how to spell it but what about GWENDOLYN? or GENEVA?

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

some more i have thought of ... dont even know if you'll like em!! I'm also curious why it has to start with G??

gillian, glenda, glynda, giselle, genevieve, gaby, gabrielle, gabriella, gamma, gemma, georgia, georgie, georgina, gertrude, gilly, gladys

when is your baby due? let us know what name you choose, i'd be interested to know:) hope i was of some help to you!

I like Genevieve,Gretel,Garnet and Giselle.
my fiance wants it to begin with G...lol dunno why. i am trying to agree with the idea but its hard when there aint to many nice names beginning with G

gemma and Gorgia/georgia are the ones i like at the moment. but i really want something different. as my first born is eilish. i am not preggas but we like agreeing before the baby is thought of we had eilish sienna picked out when eilish was about umm... 4 weeks gestation. (this is when we found out)

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

gail

a few more ideas ... glory, gloria

I replied somewhere else to this, but I can't find that post. I had Gidget (my ponies name) and Gwllynes (pronounced Glyn-nis) which is my mums name and is Welsh.

Mum to DD 08.08.03 and DS 12.05.05

How about Gemma? haven't read through properly to see if someone else has said it.

Lisa

Lisa, Qld, Mum to be

Another suggestion is Greer.

Yvette
i replies but like phantom i cant find my post. how about Grace or Gracie. Let us know what you pick.

Mum to Bethany (25-2-03) & Faith (8-11-04)

Sign in to follow this topic