Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Bottle feeding? Rss

Hello my name is jeanette and i have a 7 and a half mo old baby and im tryin to get him to take the bottle and he refuses it every time and i was jus wandering if anyone had any ideas or solutions to my problem? Without fighting with him to make him have it. If anyone has any ideas you can email me at layton21@xtra.co.nz look forward to hearing from you all
I had a similar situation, so i decided that if my baby prefered breast not to force a bottle onto her. Now that she is 9 mths, i have tried again and she is willingly drinking from a bottle. she actually comes to me when she sees the bottle. Sorry if this isn't any help to you, but I thought I would share my experience with you.
Good Luck smile

Vic, 2 girls - 9 yo & 17mth old

Hi Jeanette
I had the same problem with my baby he is and always has been breast feed but I wanted him to have one bottle of expressed milk a week so that my husband could feed him as he was feeling left out, well I tried very bottle to no avail. He is know 61\2 months old and we foung something he will take it is a cup with a nipple teat that is soft and shaped like a nipple. The name is the MagMag cup by pigeon, it comes singualrly or as a kit with a teat, spout and straw for around $30 but it was my best ever purchase.
But also try breast milk in it, my baby will have juice or water but still no milk but I have just decided to let him feed from me for ass long as he wants too it is a very special time for us both aand my hudband has accepted it, enjoy the time as yooou can never get it back once your baby has weaned
Hope this helps

sulee,nsw,babyb'day15/8/2003

Sign in to follow this topic