Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

No to Vegies Rss

Hi All,

My 7 mth old has decided he doesn't like vegies at all, this has gone on for about 2 weeks now, he loved them at first, has anyone else experienced this and found a way around them he's only been on solids for about a month, he loves fruit but refuses to eat vegies.....

Jean, Qld, Ethan 14/8/03

Hi Jean,
I had a similar problem when I started my son on solids. He refused to eat any vegetables at all.
One suggestion is to add some smooth ricotta cheese to his vegies, it seems to give them a smooth, creamy texture and adds a different flavour to them.
Noah absolutely loves it. It's worth a try.
Hope it works for you both. Goodluck and let me know how you go.
Cheers!
Lynette.
hi well my daughter used to also hate her vegies but now she loves them a few things you could try is abit of gravy,vegemite,cheese or you could add some rice or pasta or even a tin of spaghetti gives them alot more flavour hope this helps seeya.
My sister in law mixed fruit with the vegies for her boys when they went off them, so it would make the meal sweeter...sounds gross but apparently it worked!
don't think this is recommened by the experts, but what about low salt gravy powder. I haven' done it, but heard it recommended before,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

My boy is up and down with veg and it is his teehting Im sure of it because his bottom ones are through then he was back to normal and scoffing his veg to nothing at all. he just wants cold food at the moment so cold food it is. I just do his veg lukewarm and he ate it tonight but Im sure tommorrow night he wont!

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

Hi everyone,

I am there too now JZ. sad It was only 2 weeks ago i was worried about him not eating fruit, now its my home cooked vege. If i give him a tin, he loves it, its just my food. sad

Everyday is different, and i don't like seeing all my work go in the bin again.

I hope things are gettine better for everyone,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Sign in to follow this topic