Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

High Chairs Rss

Hi,

I am starting to look for a high chair for my son does anyone have any recommendations or experience's????? Or things to look for when purchasing one. Input would be greatly appreciated.

Jean, Qld, Ethan 14/8/03

I have a high chair with a fully removable large front tray on wheels. Also the cover is completely machine washable and all very simple to put back together.

I would recommend the removable tray because as they get bigger it gets harder to slide them in and out. I also found the wheels alot easier to manouvere.

Hope this helps.
I am also looking for high chairs for my twins. I like the idea of the removable tray.

Victoria ~ 3yr old beautiful twin boys

Hi, my highchair is a "Classic Pooh" one by In Good Care (IGC) which I bought on special at Target. It's fairly good, the tray is removable, but the shoulder straps are poorly designed as they come up from the bottom and are attatched to waiste straps. They don't seem to do a very good job of staying up where they're supposed to.

Erin,W.A. kids 12,5,2 and 1

We have a prima pappa one and it is just fabulous!

It goes with 2 trays and they are removable so its easy to sit your child in them!

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hi we just brought our daughter an activa high chair from babyco it reclines to three different positions and also comes apart to become a table and chair for when shes older. It cost $250 but i think its worth it as she'll be able to use for years.

Carlie, 3 girls 12/02/98,05/08/03 & 06/08/05

my mum has a harris scarfes card. i got a high chair and two other things for $350 all together. the high chair is fantastic it is wipable and so soft and comfortable (really padded), it is like a car seat with the safety belt it is over the shoulders, around the waist and between the legs, it is adjustable in height and the back rest is in a few positions, the table is removable, it has wheels and wheel locks too. it is the best i've ever seen.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

here is the high chair i have.

check out ebay.... if you want a high chair.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2378491402&category=20421

just to clarify that its not the one i have for sale.....!!! its one just like mine. well exactly like the one i have for my daughter.

Hi, the highchair we have was given to Mikayla for Christmas. Its a Fisher Price on, it has a removable tray which can go in the dishwasher, has 7 height adjustments for a highchair/lowchair positions, it has 3 sitting postions too! I love this chair wouldnt get anything else!! Not sure how much it was but i do now that the Target store near me sells them, so just have a look at the nearest to you! I think its about $200 but like i said im not sure.

Kristie, mummy to Mikayla Skye (27/8/2003)

Hi, I have a Steelcraft one and its great. Has removable tray, good harness, easy to clean, lockable wheels, three reclining positions and 6 height adjustments. I'm really happy with it. Got mine from K-mart for (I think) $179. You can also get them in Big W and a lot of the Baby stores.

Mum to DD 08.08.03 and DS 12.05.05

Hi,

My little boy has a "peekaboo" brand of highchair which we purchased from K-Mart. We purchased it on sale for $49, when there was a 20% off sale. It has everything that we need (except for the wheels). It has all the safety features that you will need.

Mum to toddler

Sign in to follow this topic