Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Sleeping problems Rss

I had problems with my 8 month old son getting him to sleep in his cot during the day. Iwould have to hold him. At 8 weeks we went to sleep school but the controlled crying didnt work. At last a 8 months old Ive found a book that really helps is called The no-cry sleep solution by Elizabeth Pantley. We now sleep in our cot through the day .
Hi Sharon,
Congratulations on getting you son to sleep in his cot. I also have an 8 month old son. When was your son born?
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

He was born on the 22 April 2003. We do have our good day still. Like today I just want to run away and cry.
Hi Sharon,
Cheer up! Do what I do. I just think, xmas is only a few days away, and I can't wait to see my kids open up their pressies. I love the expressions on their faces and it makes it all worth while. My youngest son was born on 19th April. He is 8 months old today. If you would like to chat, my email is traceyl01@hotmail.com
Have a great xmas, and a safe and happy new year. New year, New beginnings!
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi Sharon,
If you didnt hold him and you didnt do controlled crying what did you do? My son is a very good sleeper but I am curious!

michelle, mum of jackson 13-02-03

I have two boys, the first on is now 2 yrs and he was and is a great sleeper but I have a six month old and he is so hard to get to sleeps, during the day he may have 2 about 30mins sleep he will have alonger one if I hold him or lay down with him but I cant do this and dont want to and at night its hard to get him to sleep and he wakes about 3 to 4 time at night. Did the book really help because I need something.

Tracy, vic, 2y & 6mths babys

Sign in to follow this topic