Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Twins Girls Rss

Hello I was just wounder if parents out there would like to talk to me about 6 1/2 months old babies not sleeping through the day

Rebecca, SA, two 10months

Hi there,
I'm certainly no expert, especially with twins(!) but what seems to be the problem? My daughter is 7 1/2 months old and I have never really had a problem with her sleeping so I may be able to offer something? I must just be lucky though! Let me know if I can help.

Rachel, 20mth girl + 1 on the way

Hello there. I am a mum of two 13month old twins. They share a room. Does your girls share? Do you have a routine that you stick too!!.
I have had problems of them not sleeping properly during the day and have had to split them up occasionally. They eventually learn to tune out the other when they are tired and want to sleep. Please let me know more info on your two girls so I can help. Thanks

Tracey,twins b&g 4yrs

Hi there, I am a mum of twin boys (now 10mths). The boys share a room and I found that if they didn't go down well for a sleep they would wake each other up. Sometimes I have to split them up. I usually have one in the bedroom (whoever goes down first) and then I have to put the other in the pram or bouncer in the lounge room. As a parent of twins I do what helps me get through the day. I try to stick to our daily feeding and playing routine. It's always better if they have some part of their sleep time together to give yourself a break. At one stage when one of the boys didn't sleep well during the day I worked out he was going through a growth burst as he was hungry so feed him an extra bottle and this helped his day sleeps.
Justine2.

justine, VIC, twins boys

hello I also have twin girls that are 8 months. I have recently separated them as they started waking each other up. I have been using the "It's time to sleep method" during the day and at night.
I try to resettle if the sleep is shorter than one hour. Sometimes this works.

I also keep them in the same routine, one up all up.

Michelle,8mth old twins

Sign in to follow this topic