Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

control crying Rss

I have been doing control crying now for two weeks and feel i have made a great succes as she has gone from rocking in my arms to just me going in there one or two times to seetle and she falls asleep. All my next problem is that i still feed her between 12 or 1pm and i have been told to give up that feed.
Will she aventually sleep from 7 till 5 or will she keep waking up as long as i feed her at 1pm.?????

sc

Hello there

You are going really well with the controlled crying, Georgia is nearly 6 months old and I am gradually getting her to sleep with out rocking but it is going very slowly.
How old is your little one? I still demand feed Georgia, I would not cut out any feeds unless you feel your baby is ready for it.
Hope this helps, do you what you feel is right, you know your buba best
Hi Breanna is 7 months and has been sleeping trough for about a month.But we went and stayed at the riverton center a week ago they are a sleep center,but they also gave me ideas about feeding basicly what they said was if Breanna woke before mid night it was ok to give her a feed but after that she did not need it.But I think all babys are biffrent,is your little one on soliads yet if not then yes they still need to feed during the night.But keep up the good work with the controled crying.That is what they did at they riverton center and I am so happy with the change in Breanna is sleeps during the day now and at night she puts herself to sleep no more rocking for two hours

Leanne & Baby Breanna, Redland Bay

hi thanks for you reply everything helps
mia is 8thms thats why im thinking she does not need that feed..
because there are some nights she sleeps till 3 insead of 7-1 1-6
maybe i should try and see what happens without making her to stressed out

sc

hi thanks for you reply everything helps
mia is 8thms thats why im thinking she does not need that feed..
because there are some nights she sleeps till 3 insead of 7-1 1-6
maybe i should try and see what happens without making her to stressed out

sc

Sign in to follow this topic