Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. Do you need help getting baby to sleep

Do you need help getting baby to sleep Rss

My name is Leanne and up until a week ago my 7 month old never sleept more then 20 min a day and it toke me up to 2 hours to get her to sleep at night.I went to stay at the riverton centre last monday we where there for a week it was the best thing I could have done they gave me ideas about getting her to sleep longer during the day and how to get her to bed at night.She know is sleeping 1 and 1/2 hours twice a day and at night she goes to bed without ant problems.So if you do have a problem with your baby not sleep you should give them a call it was the best thing I could have done if you want you can email me and I can tell you more leanneroslyn@optusnet.com.au

Leanne & Baby Breanna, Redland Bay

Hi Leanne

That sounds great. Georgia is 51/2 months old. She sleeps well during the day and all through the night but we still rock her to sleep. It is the only way she will go to sleep now.

We have tried patting to sleep and the controlled crying but I hate to leave her crying!!

Maybe the place you went to would have some good advise, thanks!
Thanks for putting this info on the site. We all need to know that there are people out there who can help us, and that we should accept the help that is offered.

I love being a mum but god it makes you tired.

tired and feeling old

Hi Leanne,

My son is 11months old and sleeps during the day no problems - 2 + hours.

But night time is a problem - he goes to bed btwn 8 - 8.30pm, but will wake btwn 1 - 2am, we have tried letting him cry for a couple of minutes, rolling him on his side & patting his back/bum, giving him the dummy. But the only thing that stops him crying is a bottle - but he only drinks half the bottle and then goes back to bed.

Any info you can give me would be FANTASTIC.
my email address is: mbaldwin@agl.com.au.

Looking forward to reading your info..

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

Sign in to follow this topic