Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

young mum loving motherhood Rss

hey everyone,
im a young mum at 17 and i love being a mummy. i have a 6 mo lil boy and i couldnt imagine life without him now. i would love to hear from other mums that are wrapped up in their bundle of joy, and anyone that could give me a little advice of what im looking forward to for the months ahead. hope to hear from you all soon, Tracy and Zach smile

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

Hi Tracy,
My name is Tracey too!!! I have 3 kids, the youngest being 8.5 months. I was a young mum too, becoming a first time mum at 19 years old. I wouldn't change a thing. Feel free to send me an email anytime you want to chat. My address is traceyl01@hotmail.com
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

hey tracey,
8.5 months. is that an exciting age? i guess he/ she will be crawling round at this stage, my lil man is trying so hard to crawl it it so cute the way he lifts his lil bottom in the air and then slams into the floor, poor wee thing lol.
what are the other ages of your other children? it must be hard having to look after the three of them. i want another one already but my partner says not yet, lol. maybe it is too soon, how old was your first befor you tried for the second? if you dont mind me asking?
hope to talk soon. Tracy and zach :-d

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

hi tracy my name is natalie and i am 20 and i have a 8 mth old daughter caprice i am also very clucky for another one at the moment but i might wait a little longer but i do want my children close. if you wanna chat on msn or by e-mail would be more then happy to twinkletoes0212@hotmail.com hope to here from you seeya.
Hi Tracey,
I have a 10 and a half month old boy named Jackson. I had him when I was 21.. also young, to a lot of people actually. I love having a family so much... Im actually trying for another one now. He is still crawling around and is trying to pull himself up to standing. He gets so frustrated with himself. Hes just gorgeous.
Anyway Im glad to hear that you are loving being a mum.

michelle, mum of jackson 13-02-03

hey natalie, what is caprice doing at 8 months? i have heard that they are crawling around and things at that age? also wat age was caprice sitting up by herself? zach doesnt seem to want to, though he is trying so hard to crawl, i guess i just have to be patient. hope to talk to you soon, i have added you to my list so it would be nice to chat sometime, even swap photos? i love seeing other babies and talking to other mums. have a nice day....seeya smile

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

hey michelle,
dont you hate it how everyone looks down on you when you are a young mum? all you want is for people to see how much you love your lil baby and they just think that you are too young and that you shouldnt be a mother. its so rediculous. im just glad that i had the support of my fiance and all the people that mattter. i dont think that 21 is too young at all, thats when i wanted to start a family, tho it didnt work out that way. but i wouldnt change this for anything. i love my family and i am so happy and proud to be zachys mummy. well hope to talk soon,
Tracy and Zach

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

hey natalie.
it would be nice to chat on msn sometime, even to swap photos of our babies, i love looking at other bubs. well hope to talk soon.

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

Hi Tracey,
Nice to hear from you. Im glad to hear that your family is supportive. My family was aswell. They were not surprized anyway that I was pregnant, because I was already living with my fiance at the time. We were married when I was 8 months pregnant. As long as we are happy with our lives. I wouldnt of had the baby if I wasnt happy about being a full time mum with all the responsibilities that come with a baby. We have our whole lives ahead of us. Our plan is, when our kids are 20 we will be 40 which isnt that old, to go travelling. While they can look after our house. We have alot of things to look forward to. Life doesnt end because you have a baby. I actually want more.

michelle, mum of jackson 13-02-03

Hey
I became a young mum at 19, my baby girl is 8 months old and I wouldn't wish life without her. I think it is so amazing the things babies learn so quickly. I get alot of stares from people older than me and shake their head sometimes when im out and about, but these people are just ignorant and I don't let nothing like that get to me.
Hi Tracy,
Brady is crawling a little bit, but he preferes to pull himself up and walk around the furniture. When he does crawl, he army crawls, as we have lino throughout the house, and the floor is a little hard on his knees. My other kids are 10.5 years, and 8 years. My first was 20 months when I fell pregnant again. This gave us a 2year, 5 month age gap which was great. Our first (Aiden), was daytime toilet trained befor our daughter (Angelique) was born. There is a 7.5 year gap between Angelique and our baby boy (Brady). It is great as the older two are at school, so it gives me quality time alone with Brady. All three of my kids were planned. I even had a doctor tell me I was too young to be having a baby, and maybe I should think again. (I had just been given the news by him that the pregnancy test was positive). I told him we had planned this pregnancy, then changed doctors. I had many people look down on me for being a young mum. When I heard people commenting on how young I was ( I looked younger then I was), I just turned and said "It was a planned pregnancy, so please don't judge" They usually got embarrassed and walked away. Congratulations on being a young mum, and keep up the good work. Being young doesn't mean we love our kids any less, or aren't as good parents.
WELL DONE TO ALL YOUNG MUMS!!!!!!!!!
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hi my name is Ngari, and had my first child at 21. Even at 21 everyone considered me being a young mum and i wouldn't have it any other way. I have now two more children and am only 25 years old so some people look at me in the street and don't no what to think but i am glad i have had them close and i am still young enought when i turn 30 to have another if i wan't. My youngest baby is now 6mths old born on the 7th July and is just about to crawl. She moves herself around on the floor pretty swiftly and is starting to lift her belly. Its amazing how quickly things will develop with them learning new skills all the time. Chow..

Ngari 25, mother of 3

Sign in to follow this topic