Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Going back to work Rss

Twelve months after having Raylee I have decided to go back to work full-time. My husband will be having a couple of days off so that I don't have to put her in day-care ALL the time so it's not her I'm worried about, it's ME!!! I was hoping some of you working Mum's could give me some tips on how to cope without her, I feel naked if I havn't got the baby, pram and nappy bag connected to me!
Thanks heaps

Meg,Qld,littlegirl

I know just how you feel, when we go shopping i cant even let my husband push the pram as i feel so ....naked!!!! Its strange isn't it, and when i am away from my daughter i feel myself talking about her and wonder if i talking about her too much and people are getting anoyed but i mean, she is the biggest part of my life!
I think a lot of people will relate to you especially mothers so dont worry too much, just enjoy the time you guys are together ang take a photo of her around with you, and cry if you feel like it!!!

Sarah,VIC 18mth daughter

I know how you feel, I'm going back to work 2 days a week shortly and I'm distraught. Even when people offer to look after Jessie, I resist, as I just want to be with her all of the time! I guess all we can do, is go to work, keep busy and hope for the best!!

Mummy of 2 little angels. 6/6/03 & 3/8/05 & No 3

Hi, I went back to work when my little boy was 6 months old. I put lots of pictures up of him and talk about him constantly to other parents in the firm. I look forward to finish time everyday because I know I am going to pick up my little man (who is now 8 1/2 months old). I always think about him, and it can be hard at times, but find because I am sooo busy at work the hours pass buy quickly and before I know it I am going to pick him up. You will find your own way to cope, it may take time though. Good luck!!

Deena NZ New mum

Sign in to follow this topic