Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Caring for your Baby
  5. Crawler size sold in a box

Crawler size sold in a box Rss

I'd like to congratulate the team at Huggies for finally making the Crawler size nappy in a box. Its been a long time coming, and I for one am glad.
I'm not sure if other mums have noticed but it seems the boxes are on special a lot more than the packets are and we were never able to take advantage of these great specials. Now all we need is the infant size in a box and we'll be right.
Thanks again Huggies.

member since 2004

hi well i remember looking for crawler size nappies in a box when my daughter was in that size and i actually contacted huggies and asked them why they didnt put crawler size in a box and they said soon you will be able to buy them in a box and it is great to hear they finally have put them in a box so when next bubby comes i will be able to buy them in a box thanx huggies.
Bought my first box on special today at Big W. Thanks Huggies.

Mum to DD 08.08.03 and DS 12.05.05

Thanks for posting this as I don't even bother looking at the boxes anymore, so I wouldn't have even realised that you can get the crawler size in boxes.

Jasmine smile
Jas
Big W has them on special until this Friday for $34.88 a box.
Kristy

member since 2004

Thanks Kristy

I'll have to race out tomorrow and buy some before everyone else realises they are available smile !

Jasmine
I always buy mine in boxes from a place called nappy land about $45 for about90 in a box.

Vic, 3 y.o boy

Hi everyone,

Isn't it typical, just as my kidlets grow out of that size. Oh well, they will be around for No3, if that eventuates,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Jasmine,
I finally managed to get there today, my closest one is about 1/2 hr away in Hopper Crossing and we're just north of Geelong in Lara. When I got there there was only 2 boxes left of the boys and none of girls. I took both.
Hopefully Coles will start stocking them as they always have a coupon for them in the baby club newsletter/magazine, and its due out soon.
Kristy

member since 2004

Hi Kristy

I had a look yesterday - and of course they only had girls ones and no boys!!! It's always the way, it's so strange though as most of the babies in our mother's group are girls so I don't know where the rest of the boy babies in our area are!!! It doesn't matter because I bought 2 bulk packs last week so I'm not in dire need for them. Hopefully next time they go on sale they'll have the boys ones. As well as Big W, our local Woolies sells them - but they only had girls ones left as well!!!

Jasmine
Hi mums,

Kristy I live in Lara also & there isn't a wide range of nappies available at our supermarket is there!!!!!!

Anyway, for those interested I was in coles today & noticed they have newborn in a box now too. I think it had 108 nappies in it for about $35.

Cheers.

Michelle - Mum to 2

i saw the box (of 90 i think) advertised somewhere but i thought i might hav ejust dreamed it because I haven't seen them anywhere!! By the way, where is nappy land? Are they cheaper than buying nappies elsewhere ... eg a supermarket? pity bout the nappies being on special at big W this week ... i can't get to a big W till the w/e!! bummer sad

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic