Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development

Baby's Growth & Development

surferg

attitude Lock

I am interested if anyone else is experiencing a little attitude from their child. My daughter is...

2 replies

Hi Kelly and Melissa, I also found our little man developed an attitude at around 7 months. I conincided with trying to crawl etc...

travelling overseas with a baby Lock

Hi, I am going to be travelling overseas with my son (he will be 13 months old) and I was wonder...

4 replies

Hi Debra, It's good to know that having a baby isn't stopping you from travelling. We went to the States with my one and a half year...

M

Walking Lock

How many other babies have started walking before 9 months old? Our daughter was 8 1/2 months and...

3 replies

my daughter is on 9 months she is walking along the furniture (& letting go when dancing) i understand what you are saying about lit...

mamma bear

weird arm joints Lock

my child is 6 months old and his arms look like they can bend backwards and at the shoulders. whe...

3 replies

I am so glad to hear that all is well and that he is healthy. Good luck and thanks for letting me know.

Jungle

Bassinet Kicking Lock

I have a 19 week old son who if I put to bed not totally tired he thrashers around in his bassien...

4 replies

Since my baby was 2 months old she has slept on her tummy. I thought that as she has a strong neck, she should be fine. She is kno...

LEARNING TO CRAWL Lock

hi everyone, im new here!! my daughter is 9 months old and she still cannot crawl. She lies on h...

6 replies

I'm such an idiot she wasn't pulling herself up & crawling she was pulling herself up and WALKING!! Should of previewed it before po...

surferg

not crawling yet Lock

My little princess is almost 10 months old and only now is she showing signs of interest in crawl...

3 replies

My son did not crawl. He sometimes dragged himself around on his tummy from about 11 months. He just got up and started walking at a...