Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Walking Rss

How many other babies have started walking before 9 months old? Our daughter was 8 1/2 months and just seems so little!

M

Hi,
My son started walking at 9 mths and saying most basic words around the same time. He seemed to be one of those babies that grew way to quickly. He is 8 years old now.

Our 2nd child didn't start walking until the eve of her 1st birthday, and didn't say anything understandable until about 18 mths old, then she just spat out a whole sentence (I want dinner!!!).

Our 3rd is 19 weeks, so it'll be interesting to see when she starts.

Mel, mum of Joshua 8, Maddison 5, Hailey 5 mths

My son started his first step at 8 1/2months now he is 11 months and he walks everywhere and picks up toys with one hand and stands up straight away and he says dada mama baba and chats to himself and us but we can not make sense yet of what he is saying. my name is judy and may sons name is jack daniel.

judit lord

my daughter is on 9 months she is walking along the furniture (& letting go when dancing) i understand what you are saying about little for she is just on the height line for her age and cant sit up probably. She has been standing up for just over a month but her father walked at 9 months. I have the idea she is sick of everyone walking past her she wants to join in!!

Jan, 9mth girl & 5yrs boy

Sign in to follow this topic