Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Raspberrys!! Lock Rss

Hi all!

My 6 month old has just started blowing raspberrys (I guess thats what you would call it).

He sticks him tounge out and then blows making the funniest noise. He discovered this new talent in the supermarket last week much to my surprise. We had most of the shopping isle laughing too.

It is definately his new trick, he loves it for the noise and i guess the sensation too. He blows till he is out of breath and red in the face then cracks himself up laughing!

Its times like this when I think that the sleepless nights arent so bad after all.

Any other little blowers out there??
smile smile

Yeah, they look so funny don't they. My Eve (8 months 2 weeks) has been doing it for a month and she does it to me when I dont expect it, and spits when she does it if shes really excited!!!
So cute, I'll have to get it on video for prosperity.
My 5 month old blows rasberries.. only drama is she is in that drooly stage... so she spits everywhere also.

I have a 2 1/2 month old neice and when she lies next to her she blows them to her.. i think it is partly her way of having a chat too
Sign in to follow this topic