Why do I need to activate my Huggies membership?
We’re so glad you are thinking about becoming a Huggies Baby Club member! You’re probably wondering why you need to activate your membership.
After you sign-up to our Huggies Baby Club, we will send you an email asking you to confirm your email address. It’s important you take a second to activate your membership for a few reasons:
- it confirms your email address, in case you accidently mistyped it
- in case you didn’t sign-up and someone else is trying to sign up using your email address
- so you can enter promotions and receive free samples. If you don’t activate your membership, your promotion entries and sample requests are put on hold
- so that you can chat with other parents in the Huggies Forum
- to get member discounts in the Huggies Photo Centre
- with an activated membership, you can also share baby name lists, recipes and kids activities with your friends and family
If you’re keen to take advantage of all the benefits of Club membership, complete the join process and head into your email inbox and proceed with your membership by clicking on the link provided in the email. If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder just in case.
If you’ve done all of the above and still did not receive your activation email, please read Help! I didn’t get my confirmation email.